United Bank of India --Specialist officer Vacancies
Published Under : Forex Dealer, MMG Scale, notification, recruitment, United Bank of India, vacancies
Recruitment Qualifications: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or equivalent.
Name of Post: Forex Dealer (MMG Scale – III)
Number of Post: 03
Candidates must pay Rs.400/-+Rs.50/- as Application fee & Postal Charges. Payment should be done in United Banks only through Depositer Challan which can be downloaded from the Bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com in the Account No. 00980124261071 between 24-01-2013 to 09-02-2013.
Candidates age must be 25 to 35 years as on 01-01-2013. Age Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Starting Date for Online Application & Fee Payment: 24-01-2013.
Closing Date for Online Application & Fee Payment: 09-02-2013.
Instructions for online:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo, signature and thumb impression.’
2. Log on to the website www.unitedbankofindia.com.
3. Click on the Home Page and Open the link ‘Recruitment’. Thereafter click on Notification for recruitments of “Forex Dealers in MMG Scale-III”.
4. Take Print Copy of the ‘Cash Deposit Challan’.
5. Make payment in the Account No. 00980124261071.
6. Candidates have to revisit the bank’s website, Next day after the payment and click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF “FOREX DELEAR IN MMG SCALE-III”.
7. Enter the details and click on “Submit” button.
8. Take a Hard Copy of the Submitted Application and retain it safely.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through online from the website www.unitedbankofindia.com Fill the application between 24-01-2013 to 09-02-2013.
United Bank of India Website: http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/English/HomePage.aspx